Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Winners and Updates

Hello Frock Stock ladies!


I want to start by saying thank you so very much for all your orders during the Thanksgiving sale. The amount of orders we got was more than I could have ever hoped for and I am just so proud of how this little business is doing. :')




We started in September with only a small amount of jewelry, handbag, and accessory items. Now we have multiple pages of jewelry, several dresses, other clothing items, and lots more orders coming in! I'm so happy for all the expansion and hope to keep building our inventory just as steadily in the months to come. You ladies helped make all this possible. Every single order helps the site expand. You can look forward to sweaters and other items in the next few days and weeks and eventually in the near future we are hoping to add shoes and plus sized items.

Tonight I will post the lovely things I got thrifting on Black Friday and next week you shall all get to view glamorous pictures from my big opera recital this coming Saturday! Once I am done with this recital and my graduation I plan on making lots of nice changes to the site. Hopefully I can clean up a lot of the look, add features like international shipping, and whatever else you ladies would like to see added (we are always taking suggestions! post below or send us an e-mail at frockstock@gmail.com).



Alright then, enough chatter. I know you lovely ladies are all waiting to hear who won the jewelry giveaway! There were soooo many entries in the tweeting contest, so I literally just put all the names in a hat and made it totally fair. Here are your winners!


Our order winner of this adorable owl necklace is @liznesh !

Aaaand...


The cutest little bird necklace goes @blogdressmaking !




Congratulations ladies and thank you to everyone who participated!! I'm sending you both twitter messages to get your addresses so I can send you these adorable items. Hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving!


<3 L

No comments:

Post a Comment