Saturday, December 3, 2011

Frock Stock Plus Size: Coming Soon!

I am so incredibly excited to announce that Frock Stock will begin stocking plus size items in the Spring. We have been looking for awhile for plus size items, and finally have found a brand that suits our taste, quality, and price range.

To us, there are not enough adorable plus size lines out there. This is a shame. Many plus size brands are dull, frumpy, or incredibly expensive. We want to provide exactly the same styling as we do to our regular stock with our new plus sized stock. Just because a girl isn't a cookie cutter size, doesn't mean she doesn't want the same adorable vintage-inspired or indie choices out there. We want to give this to you ladies and we hope you love these pieces as much as we do.





We have pre-ordered these items and we've been told they'll be available between late December -  February. We'll get them on the site as soon as we get them, ladies! Also, this is only the beginning. We plan on ordering many more items as the site grows. We can't wait to share these with you. :)



Do you like these items? Please, please let us know what you think. We want to give you the cutest items we can. Everything will be under $40 and of the same quality as our regular items. What else would you like to see? What sort of fit do you look for in plus sized items? Let us know!


<3 FS

4 comments:

  1. I recently discovered your store. So glad you're ordering plus size things! I'm not sure I would wear any of the pieces shown here. Maybe the second one. I can't wait to see what other things you'll get in the future!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so, so excited! =D Did you order the beautiful yellow dress as well?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I adore the first one! Can I ask what sizes you will go up to? I'm an AU 24/26, I can never find cute stuff like this and would happily pump money into your shop if you stocked things to fit me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Daneisha Thanks girlie! This brand is all along the same styling... sort of an earthy vintage kind of feel. What kind of styles do you like? I can definitely try to find some more edgy or indie styles if that's what people are interested in.

    @CP Thank you for all your help again. The yellow dress is next on my list, the site just needs the funds first before I order anymore items. :)

    @Natalie Hi Natalie! We are ordering these items in juniors XL, 1X, and 2X. Generally the sizes are as follows:

    XL Bust 40-42in. Waist 32-34in. Hips 42-43in.
    1X Bust 43-44in. Waist 35-36in. Hips 45-46in.
    2X Bust 45-46in. Waist 38-39in. Hips 47-48in.

    As always I will take more precise measurements once I get the items in and have them alongside the item's info. Hope this helps!

    ReplyDelete